Swedish Medical Center is looking for an MRI Technologist \(Per Diem, Variable shift\) to work for the Medical Imaging Department at Swedish Mill Creek in Everett, WA\.
The MRI Technologist is responsible for performing a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, conducts and performs MRI examinations, and assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures as described or required\.
In this position you will:
- Accurately provide diagnostic images and related functions
- Perform procedures in a manner which allows patients to be comfortable
- Work closely with the Radiologist
- Work quickly and efficiently to keep patient flow up to standard\.
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Present information in one\-on\-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Completion of a Radiologic Technology training program
- Washington State Certified Radiologic Technologist – Diagnostic License
- Radiologic Technologist registry by ARRT – Post primary certification in MRI required within one year of hire
- Possess complete understanding of MRI applications
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience as a Radiologic Technologist
- Experience in an MRI department
About the Mill Creek Campus:
Swedish/Mill Creek has 86,000 square feet of space on three above\-ground levels and a partial basement\. The E\.D\. – which is open and staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week – features 18 emergency exam rooms and six additional observation beds\. It shares the first floor with a complete diagnostic imaging center with X\-ray, mammography, ultrasound, CT scan and MRI, which is staffed by partners from Seattle Radiology\. A full laboratory and offices for primary\- and specialty\-care providers are on floors two and three\. Swedish/Mill Creek can immediately treat patients suffering from stroke to severe lacerations or burns, broken bones, sports injuries, allergic reactions, food poisoning, work\-related injuries and many other medical emergencies and non\-emergencies\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 150221