Providence is calling a Health Homes, MSW to Providence Medical Group in Snohomish County, WA.
***Please Note: This position will support our new Health Homes Program which is in joint partnership with Molina Healthcare Services.
This position will be Monday - Friday; 40 hours per week and is eligible for benefits.
In this position you will:
- Provide upstream social services in ambulatory and walk-in clinics as well as offer early assessments and interventions to prevent and reduce inpatient hospitalization.
- Provides patients/families with resources to social and community services/transition to higher level of care.
- Support and closely coordinate mental health care with the patient's primary care provider and other treating mental health providers
- Provide patient education about common mental and substance abuse disorders and available treatment options
- Support psychotropic medication management prescribed by PCP's, focusing on treatment adherence, attention to side effect, and effectiveness of treatment
- Conduct regularly scheduled caseload consultation with the consulting team psychiatrist and/or mental health team
- Facilitate patient engagement and follow up in mental health care
- Track patient follow-up and clinical outcomes
- Participate in staff meetings and in department performance improvement activities to insure continued understanding of policies and procedures, to remain compliant with regulations, and to assist in CQI programs and processes
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree in Social Work (MSW)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) Licensure through WA State DOH
- Experience in case management
- Experience working in an outpatient setting
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve Snohomish County in more than 10 locations in scenic northwest Washington. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Mental/Behavioral Health
Req ID: 149651