Providence is calling a Ultrasonographer to Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, WA.
We are seeking a detail-oriented Sonographer to provide patient care services using imaging modalities.
In this position you will:
- Perform and evaluate sonographic examinations
- Obtain patient clinical history and perform physical assessments of patient conditions to determine appropriate testing protocol
- Provide technical interpretation of sonographical and physiological data to aid physicians in rendering medical diagnoses
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of approved school of Diagnostic Sonography
- Eligible for current American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) registration
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 6 months or greater experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington is a 127-bed, not-for-profit hospital providing emergency, diagnostic, cancer, birthing and surgical services. It consistently receives high scores on accreditation surveys by the Joint Commission, the Washington Department of Health and the Washington Department of Social and Health Services.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 142562