Providence is calling a Respiratory Therapist to Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, WA.
We are seeking a licensed respiratory therapist who uses initiative and independent judgment to provide preventative and restorative care to patients with breathing problems or cardiopulmonary disorders.
In this position you will:
- Be an integral part of the interdisciplinary team that cares for patients of all ages
- Manage, assess, plan, and evaluate care for patients with acute and/or chronic cardiopulmonary deficiencies and abnormalities
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy
- Graduate of an AMA approved school for Respiratory Therapy
- Current Respiratory Care Practitioner licensure in Washington State
- Current or eligible for Respiratory Therapist registry
- Current AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) required upon hire
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Previous experience as a Respiratory Therapist
- Current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Proficiency with computers and clinical applications
About the hospital you will serve .
Providence Centralia Hospital in Centralia, Washington is a 127-bed, not-for-profit hospital providing emergency, diagnostic, cancer, birthing and surgical services. It consistently receives high scores on accreditation surveys by the Joint Commission, the Washington Department of Health (DOH) and the Washington Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Respiratory Therapy
Req ID: 149004