Providence is calling a Full Time, Day shift, Regional Revenue Integrity Nurse Analyst to Providence Little Company Medical in Torrance, CA.
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for charge reconciliation and analysis of financial data as it relates to regulatory compliant charging and billing guidelines.
- Under general supervision this regional position supports the entire revenue cycle by using clinical expertise and analytical skills to resolve charging and billing issues.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Current California RN licensure required.
- Advanced communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to act independently with only general supervision.
- Requires the ability to adapt quickly to new systems, tools, procedures, and protocols.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- RN analytic and auditing experience preferred orcurrent acute hospital nursing experience. Minimum of 3 years experience to Current AcuteHospital Nursing Experience.
About the Region you will serve.
For nearly 70 years, Providence Health & Services, Southern California, has provided quality and compassionate health care, building on a tradition of excellence, innovation, teamwork and outreach to those most in need.
Anchored by five award-winning comprehensive medical centers, Providence provides a full spectrum of care that includes a range of specialties, signature services, outpatient and home care and the well-regarded Providence Medical Institute, a group of physicians and primary and urgent care clinics throughout the greater San Fernando Valley and South Bay. Providence is focused on providing the communities it serves with preventive care, education and leading-edge diagnostics and treatment. The organization includes numerous outreach programs. hospice and home care and even our own Providence High School, a Blue Ribbon college-preparatory campus.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Nursing
Req ID: 145443