To see a list of all Facey locations click here at http://www.facey.com/careerslocations.php *.
Providence is calling a Resource Nurse (RN) (Full Time) to our Facey Administration location in Porter Ranch, CA.
In this position you will:**
- Provide professional patient care for all patients following established standards and practices
- Serve as a role model for Medical Assistants and LVNs by providing leadership, which fosters positive attitudes and change, as well as supports management policies and procedures.
- Trains and acts as a resource for Licensed Vocational Nurses and Medical Assistants.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of a recognized Registered Nursing program
- Current California RN license
- American Heart Association BLS for Health Care Providers
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Supervisory experience
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification
- Related specialty experience defined by the department
- Med/Surg experience and/or 2-3 years medical office experience pref
About the organization you will serve:
Facey Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group with over 160 physicians providing care to the growing population in the North & East regions of Los Angeles & Ventura Counties. Twelve medical clinics, including two urgent care centers and dedicated women's centers, are located across the San Fernando, Santa Clarita, San Gabriel and Simi Valleys. The group began as a single medical practice over 90 years ago.
Facey is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit 5-state network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, affiliated services and educational facilities spanning from California to Alaska.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Clinic/Ambulatory Care Nursing
Location: California-Porter Ranch
Req ID: 128714