MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want. And since what you consider ideal today may be different tomorrow, we give you flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interest change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
Seeking an engaged & highly motivated BC/BE full-time Pediatric Hospitalist-Medical Director interested in caring for the newborn nursery, delivery room, as well as cover our inpatient pediatric floor that has an average census of 5, and available for consults in the emergency room. Ideal candidates would also be willing to assist with the care of level II babies in the NICU collaboratively with the 24/7 in-house neonatologists.
Compensation is at or well above MGMA average
Great Sign-on Bonus!!
• Diverse clinical environment with opportunities to establish and develop protocols
- Affiliation with Pinnacle Health Harrisburg Hospital neonatologists who are available to assist with procedures and emergencies
- Stability in an organization with nearly 35 years of experience providing pediatric sub-specialty services
- Support from the Pediatrix Center for Research, Education and Quality; opportunities to participate in clinical quality improvement initiatives and clinical research
Harrisburg is a town with a rich history that spans more than 200 years. As the capital of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, it attracts thousands of people to live work and play. Located along the shores of the Susquehanna River, Harrisburg has grown from a modest ferry outpost to a picturesque capital city. A burgeoning center for the region's arts and culture, the community offers all the pleasures of an urban metropolis while maintaining the warmth and caring associated with South Central Pennsylvania.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
• Health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• Annual CME allowance
• Relocation Assistance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Stability in an organization with more than 35 years of healthcare industry experience
• Opportunities to participate alongside physicians in quality improvement initiatives
• Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees
For questions, please contact Latreace Mewborn at email@example.com or 800-243-3839, x 5125.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status