House Supervisor – Nights
Job ID#: 16002146
Baylor Scott & White Health
Marble Falls, Texas
Take a lead role by joining the highly skilled nursing team at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Marble Falls, a 188,000 square-foot, full-service facility. Working full time/nights, the House Supervisor oversees and coordinates nursing personnel in all areas to provide safe, efficient and therapeutically effective nursing care. Responsibilities include managing daily work schedules, training and supervising personnel and maintaining continuity of patient care. In addition, the House Supervisor will:
- Participate in revising and developing departmental policies and procedures while ensuring adherence to The Joint Commission standards and hospital policy
- Enforce all hospital and administrative policies and procedures
- Assist in interviewing and selecting prospective employees
- Monitor the condition of patients, staffing situations and all activities that occur during assigned shift
- Respond to emergency situations with initiative action
- Perform professional nursing to patients in response to workload or staffing shortages
- Associate’s degree in Nursing required; Bachelor’s preferred
- ACLS and BLS certification
- Three years of experience in a position of progressive responsibility
- Ability to maintain effective communication with patients, staff and physicians
- The flexibility to effectively deal with change
- Ability to cope well with stress and pressure, maintain a positive outlook and work with staff to build a great teamwork environment
Our competitive benefits package includes immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits, 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%, PTO accrual beginning Day 1 and tuition reimbursement.
Answer the call to health care excellence.
The largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White has 49 hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites and more than 5,800 affiliated physicians devoted to exceptional patient care. With a commitment to and track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, we are one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations.
We exist to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Here, you’ll learn the difference between being a health care provider and being one who truly serves others. You’ll also enjoy more than just a job. At Baylor Scott & White Health, you’ll find your calling.
To apply, visit our career site at http://jobs.bswhealth.com and enter 16002146 in the keyword search field.
Baylor Scott & White is an Equal Opportunity Employer | Tobacco-Free Environment.