Gundersen Health System is seeking a BC/BE Physician to join our Urgent Care department in Onalaska, Wisconsin.
* Fulltime practice consists of 182 eight-hour annual shifts
* Urgent Care hours Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.; weekends and holidays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* Annual Urgent Care visits over 25,000
* Competitive salary, loan forgiveness and outstanding benefits
* Great colleagues, excellent work/life balance
* Our unique partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center--teaching and research--in addition to patient care.
* You take care of our patients, and we take care of you. In an organization based on medical/administrative partnerships managing all aspects of the business, you can have a voice in the way things work at Gundersen
* We were the first health system in the nation to offset 100 percent of our energy cost by renewable sources and sustainable practices. We don't achieve that milestone every day, but we're getting closer. Now we're teaching others what we've learned.
* We are a system with a 325-bed tertiary care center, regional hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, air and ground ambulances, eye clinics, a behavioral health hospital and clinics and more.
* Gundersen is enriching lives in communities close to home and around the world through our Global Partners program. We lead teams of volunteers providing care and making meaningful connections in Nicaragua, Ethiopia, and on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota.
* Finding your place. Creating the life you want to lead. It's about more than technology and patient visits. It's about joining a team that shares your passion, your vision, and your commitment.
About La Crosse and Onalaska!
La Crosse and Onalaska are vibrant communities nestled between soaring bluffs along the Mississippi River. The astonishing natural beauty is home to more than 100,000 people in the metropolitan area. The historic downtown and riverfront host many festivals and events. The area boasts great outdoor recreation such as boating, fishing, cycling and hiking, excellent local schools , plus two universities and a technical college, and accessible housing in safe neighborhoods. All this and an endless variety of live entertainment, arts and theatre make it a great place to call home.
Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, invites you to join us in our mission to deliver excellence in patient care, education, and research, and to improve health in the communities we serve. We are a physician-led organization, employing nearly 500 medical staff across all medical and surgical specialties. Campus Renewal at Gundersen (gundluth.org/campusrenewal)includes three distinct projects on the La Crosse Campus: a state-of-the-art six-floor Hospital opening in early 2014, a new Inpatient Behavioral Health facility that opened in February 2013 and an Integrated Center for Education that opened in 2012 to advance medical/surgical education and training. We are a teaching hospital and provide excellent support for research. Generous loan forgiveness, relocation, salary, pension, 401k, and CME contribute to Gundersen’s reputation as a great employer. www.gundersenhealth.org/MedCareers Located in the Driftless area along the upper Mississippi River, La Crosse and surrounding communities offer excellent schools, safe neighborhoods, and unparalleled natural beauty with opportunities for outdoor recreation.Two Universities in town contribute to excellent arts, theatre, and sports. www.explorelacrosse.com
BACK TO TOP
Urgent Care Association of America
387 Shuman Blvd. Suite 235W
Naperville, IL 60563
Email Us »